EmpowerMINT Resources for Interpreters & Translators
Our mission is to empower people, through the use of language and culture, to ensure accurate communication and clear understanding.
Our mission is to empower people, through the use of language and culture, to ensure accurate communication and clear understanding…
and people includes you, the interpreters and translators who make a difference in our communities.
Why Work for MINT?
At Minnesota Interpreters and Translators, our team of MINT language service providers puts our mission into motion every day.
We are committed to empowering our provider team with:
- Competitive pay, including performance bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Outstanding support services
- Professional development opportunities
- Ongoing education
- Opportunities to give back to our community
What qualifications do I need to be a MINT interpreter or translator?
- Are fully fluent and culturally competent in the non-English target language
- Are at least 18 years old, and
- Have the following professional experience and credentials:
- 5+ years of professional interpreting experience, or
- 3+ of interpreting experience and have attained a 40-hour interpreter training certificate, or
- an advanced educational degree and have attained a 40-hour interpreter training certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Already a MINT interpreter? Login below to find resources just for you!
Ready to learn more?
Call 651-764-MINT(6468) or