You’ve already earned a 40-hour training certificate, but to take your career as a professional interpreter to the next level, you need experience, connections, and advanced training.
Minnesota Interpreters and Translators (MINT) offers you the chance to earn an additional 20-hour training certificate by enrolling in our MINT 20-hour Advanced Interpreting Training course.
MINT’s Advanced 20-Hour course builds on the 40-hour training courses, offering more:
- Discuss, practice and problem-solve for those interpreting situations that require advanced expertise
- Connect with an experienced community interpreter for mentorship and on-the-job shadowing
- Learn to educate clients and providers about what to expect from professional interpreting services
- Prepare to become a Certified Medical Interpreter through study and discussion of the CMI program requirements
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Training course, you will receive a 20-hour Advanced Training Certificate from MINT.
If you previously earned a 40-hour The Community Interpreter® International Certificate from MINT, upon successful completion of MINT’s 20-hour Advanced Training you will earn both:
- a 20-hour Advanced Training Certificate from MINT, and
- a 60-hour MINT Community Interpreting Advanced Training Certificate.
Earn the 20-Hour Advanced Training Certificate and watch your career grow!
When? | Where? | What Cost?
WHEN: Tuesdays from 5pm to 9pm. November 1st through November 29th.
WHERE: Completely online over Zoom! You can participate by video or over the phone.
HOW MUCH: $300! Payment plans are available.
SMALL CLASS SIZE!!
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
To register, complete the online registration form, and attach your resume by Tuesday, October 25th. Then send your payment of $300. Payment plans are available but no discounts for the advanced class. Fee is are non-refundable.
REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE October 25th
REGISTRATION OPTION 1 (PREFERRED)
Electronic: Make your payment via Zelle, to email@example.com
REGISTRATION OPTION 2
Via regular mail: Mail a check made to Minnesota Interpreters and Translators, to: 5247 Girard Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419
QUESTIONS? Feel free to email or call us!